| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thandwe in August is hot at 26.35 °C (79.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in August is exceptionaly sodden. A staggering 1404mm (55.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Thandwe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Thandwe, Myanmar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Thandwe:
- Monywa, Myanmar - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) NNE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) NNE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) ENE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ENE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 98.6 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 379.7 kms (235.9 miles) E
- Pathein, Myanmar - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) SE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 400 kms (248.6 miles) ESE