| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thandwe in April is very hot at 28.45 °C (83.21 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Thandwe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Thandwe, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Thandwe:
- Monywa, Myanmar - 412.2 kms (256.1 miles) NNE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) NNE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 392.5 kms (243.9 miles) ENE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 228.5 kms (142 miles) ENE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 98.6 kms (61.2 miles) ENE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 379.7 kms (235.9 miles) E
- Pathein, Myanmar - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 269.8 kms (167.7 miles) SE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 400 kms (248.6 miles) ESE